Cambridge Pixel designs flexible and modular products which enable system integrators to select those components they really need to make their solution operational. This flexibility means that Cambridge Pixel products can be used in a wide range of commercial and military projects, on land, at sea and in the air. In summary, these are some of the real applications of the entire product range of the company divided by sectors:
- Naval Defense. Cambridge Pixel provides radar acquisition, processing and display capabilities to the world’s navies, being the UK and the US two of the major acquiring countries. So much so that its technology has already been tested on more than 1,000 military ships.
- Military ATC. In this field, Cambridge Pixel products can be used for demanding high-fidelity radar video displays or primary tracking with fused IFF or ADS-B.
- Security. Within the field of security, radar is increasingly being used to augment traditional CCTV and infrared camera installations for monitoring high-value assets and critical infrastructure.
- Maritime surveillance. Coastal surveillance and maritime security systems require the integration and presentation of information from many different sources. To do this, SPx software provides high-performance software components for system integrators to create integrated radar and video display solutions.
- Unmanned Surface Vessels (USV). Cambridge Pixel is at the forefront of USV development, and partners with some of the leading USV developers and manufacturers in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
You can see more information about the Cambridge Pixel products applications in the following link.